BoscoLighting will be exhibiting at the Sydney Build Expo
by BoscoLighting Team on 30 March 2017
Coming off a great success of participating Sydney Build Expo 2016, BoscoLighting will again present an immense unveiling of lighting solutions and technologies at Sydney Build Exhibition 2017.
This market leading construction and design event will take place at Hordern Pavilion on 30th & 31st March 2017. Thousands of attendees from across the construction, architecture and design sector will be joining us for the FREE expo, conference and workshops sessions. It is a must attend for: Architects, Developers, Planning Managers, Local and National Government, Contractors, Construction Managers, Builders plus many more.
BoscoLighting's team looks forward to meeting you in Sydney Build 2017 and explaining more about our comprehensive and new product offering.
Come and see us at Stand 20. We would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can make your project shine.
- 2 day - Exhibition, Conference & Workshop, Networking Sessions
- 100+ international exhibitors showcasing the latest projects, developments, investment and opportunities.
- 40+ Conference and Workshop sessions - Earn CPD points
- 40+ high-level speakers.
- 30+ Industry partners and media partners supporting the show.
- Entertainment, live music, networking parties held throughout the event
- Free to attend.
Conference & Workshop Sessions Include:
- Uncovering Opportunities, Investments and Developments in Sydney: 2017 and beyond - The Government State Infrastructure Strategy and planning announcements
- Sydney Olympic Park Masterplan 2030 - Future development, Increase in residential and retail in Homebush
- Barangaroo – Open tender update, project Innovation, transport, apprenticeship and urban design
- Parramatta Road case study - Predicted outlook, future developments, focus on commercial development
- Sustainable Sydney - 2030 plans – green, global and connected. An update on the 6 major redevelopment sites. Green Ratings for contractors and developers
- Architecture Innovation sessions: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
- How to Win Construction Projects - Creating a comprehensive bid package. Understanding the risks involved and keeping ahead of your competition.
- UTS Redevelopment case study - The City Campus $1 billion masterplan. How to achieve a 6 star Green Rating. How a vision became a reality (2008-present). Future projects – Building 1,3,4 and 5
- Health, Safety and Environment in the Construction Industry - Implementing safety design in the workplace
- Women in Construction - Harnessing career opportunities and strategies for women
- Project Developers and Contractors: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
- Construction Industry Marketing in the 21st Century: Training Workshops
- Developers & Government: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
DATE AND TIME
Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 9:30 AM – Fri, Mar 31, 2017, 5:30 PM AEDT