LED Multi Directional Path Light
by BoscoLighting Team on 17 March 2017
BoscoLighting's LED Pathway Light delivers high performance in a compact recessed profile.
Manufactured with a 30mm raised dome top cover, clear tempered glass and a die-cast aluminium finish, this IP67 rated LED path light series will be ideal for lighting up walkways and outdoor areas.
Available in four models, it throws light horizontally in a single direction or up to four. The dome top works as the glare guard to prevent the light from shining into pedestrian's eyes.
What's more, it creates an interesting indirect lighting effect while also increase security at night.
The LED path lights can define walkway borders to keep pedestrians on the designated route by casting light on potential tripping hazards.
Please be aware that this product series is not designed to be driven by vehicles. Please browse tough Inground LED uplights for driveways use.
Benefits and features:
- It directs light out from your choice of openings including 1, 2, 3 or 4 ways.
- Available in White, Black or Silver finishes
- Choice of Warm White, Neutral White, Cool White colour temperature options
- Weatherproof (IP67) to handle any indoor or outdoor situations
- Supplied with cannister
- Help direct the flow of foot traffic, leading people to points of visual interest in the landscape
- Decks, paved courtyards and edge lighting paths
- Town Squares and footpaths
- Exterior walls
Contact us for more details!